Friday, November 25, 2016

Crochet Realistic Giraffe

This realistic giraffe -- I think it does look similar to the real thing -- is completed, at last! The description is almost ready, I am still working on some details...
This giraffe is 36-37 cm tall. It is made as one piece, starting from the legs -- no sewing! Well, almost no sewing, because the ears are sewn afterwards... But! The ears can be attached during crocheting the head, although that procedure requires experience. So I grade this pattern  Intermediate/advanced
 I did not want to use wire for the legs, so the trick is in stuffing the legs properly: the thin parts of the legs and knees must be stuffed firm.
 






2 comments:

  1. Hermoso como puedo conseguir tutorĂ­al ? Mil gracias

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! I am sorry but this pattern is not available right now...

      Delete